13 Reasons to Use Pain Relief Cream
- Overworked Muscles
- Arthritis/Joint Pain
- Old Injuries That Still Ache
- Aging/Hospice Care
- Back Pain
- Get a Better Night's Sleep
- Heal Faster
- Better For You
In no particular order, I've listed some major reasons why you would want to use the Pain Relief Cream.
- It was a beautiful weekend -- perfect weather! So you decided to spend your time outdoors, doing your favorite activity (running, hiking, bicycling, gardening, etc.). Ahh, your body was just too overworked and you are now sore. Just rub some of that cream in to those aching muscles for fast relief.
- So you're a klutz. You tripped over your own feet and down you went. Whether you bruised your hip, your elbow or your butt, apply the cream as soon as you can to those bruised areas (and you won't turn black and blue). Any swelling will quickly be reduced, and your pain will be minimized.
- Arthritis usually comes with age, but joint pain can occur at any time! I sew and paint quite a lot, and my hands have inherited the family arthritis. I have found that not only does the pain cream relieve the aching, it is extremely moisturizing, and sinks right in to my skin so that I can continue on with my work uninterrupted.
- Believe it or not, statistics state that 3 to 6% of the world's population suffers from the chronic pain condition known as Fibromyalgia. As a Classical Homeopathic Practitioner I know that the correct homeopathic remedy can cure the condition. And if you want to supplement your current medication (without interference) this pain relief cream has proven to give fantastic results. It was tested on several people diagnosed with Fibromyalgia who now swear by it.
- If you have been given a diagnosis of bursitis, and you want to assist your healing naturally, give the cream a try. Bursitis is a painful condition that affects the joints. Bursae are fluid-filled sacs that act as a cushion between bones, tendons, joints, and muscles. When these sacs become inflamed it can be very painful. You'll need to remove the stress that has caused the inflammation and get proper physical therapy treatment if needed.
- The synergistic ingredients in this cream will work wonders on old injuries, surgical sites, and periosteum traumas, including areas where your flesh has thinned over the bone; bruises that took a long time to heal and left a hardened spot; injuries that just have some ache or pain still remaining. Use this cream daily until the condition improves.
- Tendonitis, like bursitis, is most often caused from overuse. It is an acute condition and responds wonderfully to the cream, especially when gently massaged into the sore spots. Apply as often as needed, and the healing time will be shortened.
- Aging is a situation, not a disease. We can't cure the condition, but we certainly can assist the aches and pains that come about as we get older. Hospice nurses like to use this cream on their patients, gently giving a massage to relax and sleep easier. It also acts as a wonderful moisturizer on dry skin. It can reduce the amount of pain medicines taken internally.
- How debilitating is it when your back goes out? Upper back pain, lumbago, neck pain and sciatica are all so painful, it can take your breath away and stop you dead in your position. To help relax and ease the pain, try using the cream and gently massaging it in to the painful areas. It acts quickly for fast easement of pain.
- Maybe it should be called the Extreme Cream, as it works wonders on sprains and strains. Whether you've taken a fall, twisted or got hit by something, a joint that was taken beyond it usual range of motion will result in a sprain that just needs time to heal. Using the pain relief cream will speed up the healing process and reduce the pain and swelling. Apply it often along with the other modalities you are doing for your situation.
- Being woke up with pain is just plain lousy. Then you swallow your pain reliever of choice and wait...and wait...while you watch the clock tick away the minutes, until you finally find some relief to fall back to sleep. Apply the pain cream and within five minutes begin to feel the pain ease up. And better yet, apply the cream before bedtime and find that it gives relief through the entire night of sleep! Yes, it has proven over and over to have long lasting effects. The potency of the cream will give a longer relief.
- AHomeopathic's pain cream can actually speed up the healing process. Its ingredients will stimulate your own body to heal itself, as it eases the immediate pain. Homeopathy, if used correctly, activates your immune system and allows your body to do what it knows what to do naturally - heal itself.
- It's your choice in what you ingest and what you expose yourself to. There are no harmful ingredients in this cream, and the process of how it works with your body is in accordance with the way your body is meant to heal. There are no side effects, and it won't interfere with other medications you take, and it is safe for children over two years old, adults and the elderly.
Try it for yourself! Order a sample at www.ahomeopathic.com and get free shipping.